Newsletter Edition 38/1 Spring 2004 "The Answers Lie in Sea and Soil"
(edited for the web by Trevor Bennett)
Only Registered website users and Members of the McCarrison Society can use the following links.
Please Register if you have not yet done so.
Download original (PDF 444kB - opens in new window)
- Editorial: by David Marsh
- Nourishing Brains for Mental Gains: by Simon House
- Future Events:
- Conference with the Letten Saugstad Foundation:
- Nutrition and Mental Illness on May 14th 2004,� at the Royal Society
- More Fish Consumption, More Blood Docosahexaenoic Acid and Less Chronic Diseases in Chinese Rural populations: by Yiqun Wang
- Depleted Soils: Report: 2003 Autumn Conference & Cleave Lecture Conference
- Commendable Quotes: Chicken Soup
- Syndrome X and Its Management: by Bob Lister
- Townsend Report Part 2: by Michael Crawford
- Report on the Westminster Conference on Obesity, 25th November 2003
Chairman Professor Michael A. Crawford, PhD, CBiol, FIBiol, FRCPath.
Editor ��� ��� �David Marsh
Assistant editor�� �Simon House
Treasurer �� ��� �Bob Lister